MRAG scientists are highly published in peer-reviewed journals and symposium proceedings, have presented invited papers at international meetings, and write large scale reports for governments and NGOs. Please contact us for complimentary materials or further information on these selected reports and publications.
- Towards interoperable Fisheries Data Systems in the U.S., A Review of Progress & Lessons from Comparable Sectors, Full Report Companion to the Policy Brief (2017)
- The Influence of Catch Share Management on MSC Assessment Scores (2015)
- Productivity and Susceptibility Analysis with Next Step Recommendations: Test Cases for Selected California Fisheries (2014)
- MRAG-EDF Guiding Principles for Development of Effective Monitoring Programs (2011)
- Catch Shares in New England (2010)
- Use of PSA in Setting Annual Catch Limits for U.S. Fisheries: An Overview (2009)
- Use of PSA in Setting Annual Catch Limits for U.S. Fisheries: A Workshop Report (2009)
- Science Tools to Implement Ecosystem Based Management in Massachusetts (2009)
- Best Practices in U.S. Fisheries Management (2008)
- Review And Development of Nearshore Legal And Policy Framework For Community-based Management Opportunities in Port Orford, Oregon (2008)
- Updated Social Impact Assessment Profiles for HMS Dependant Fishing Communities (2008)
- Lenfest Research Series on Setting Annual Catch Limits (2007)
- Setting Annual Catch Limits for U.S. fisheries: An Expert Working Group (2007)
- Industry Engagement with the Gulf of Maine Council on the Marine Environment (2007)
- A Review of Rebuilding Plans for Overfished Stocks in the United States: Identifying Situations of Special Concern (2006)
- An Evaluation of Rebuilding Plans for U.S. Fisheries (2006)
Wiedenmann, J., J. Wilen, P. Levin, M. Plummer & M. Mangel. 2016. A Framework for Exploring the Role of Bioeconomics on Observed Fishing Patterns and Ecosystem Dynamics. Coastal Management, Coastal Management. Volume 44, 2016.
MRAG Americas, Inc. 2016. Productivity and Susceptibility Analysis for Selected California Fisheries. Report to CA OST and CDFW. December 2016.
Parkes, G., J.H. Swasey, F.M. Underwood, T.P. Fitzgerald, K. Strauss, D.J. Agnew. 2016. The effects of catch share management on MSC certification scores. Fisheries Research.
Underwood, F.M., G. Parkes and J.H. Swasey. 2016. Building Bayesian Belief Networks to investigate how fishery performance responds to management interventions. Fisheries research.
Zollett, E.A., R.J. Trumble, J.H. Swasey and S.B. Stebbins. 2015. Guiding Principles for Development of Effective Commercial Fishery Monitoring Programs. Abstract. Fisheries. Vol. 40 (1): 20-25. (contact: erika.zollett(at)mragamericas.com)
Zollett, E.A. 2009. Bycatch of protected species and other species of concern in US east coast commercial fisheries. Endangered Species Research. Vol 9: 49-59. (contact: erika.zollett(at)mragamericas.com)
Rosenberg, A.A., J.H. Swasey and M. Bowman. 2006. Rebuilding US Fisheries: progress and problems. Front. Ecol. Environ. Vol 4(6): 303-308. (contact: jill.swasey(at)mragamericas.com)
Harrington, J.M., R.A. Myers and A.A. Rosenberg. 2005. Wasted fishery resources: discarded by-catch in the USA. Fish and Fisheries. Vol 6:350-361. (contact: jennie.harrington(at)mragamericas.com)