- MRAG Americas to Conduct Ongoing Third Party Review of ISSF ProActive Vessel Register
- Measuring the Effects of Catch Shares
- Catch Shares in New England: Key Questions and Lessons Learned from Existing Programs
- Science Tools to Implement EBM in Massachusetts
- Setting Annual Catch Limits for US Fisheries
- MRAG seeks Southern Area Lead Coordinator for the Northeast Fisheries Observer Program
- MRAG announces that the Australia Northern prawn fishery is MSC certified as sustainable
- MRAG announces that the Ozernaya River sockeye salmon fishery is MSC certified as sustainable
- The Northeast Sakhalin pink salmon fishery is MSC certified as sustainable
- US North Atlantic Swordfish Fishery now certified
MRAG Americas promotes responsible, rational and sustainable utilization of aquatic resources.
We are a unique and highly motivated group of scientists and specialists with expertise in fisheries and aquatic resource science, management, and monitoring; fisheries observer programs; ecosystem and protected area management; government liaison and relations; stakeholder engagement and outreach; and international conservation and management agreements.