- MRAG part of team recently awarded the USAID Water and Development IDIQ
- Alaska Groundfish Fishery Re-assessment – Announcement of Site Visit
- MRAG Americas to Conduct Ongoing Third Party Review of ISSF ProActive Vessel Register
- Measuring the Effects of Catch Shares
- Catch Shares in New England: Key Questions and Lessons Learned from Existing Programs
MRAG Americas promotes responsible, rational and sustainable utilization of marine aquatic resources.
We are a unique and highly motivated group of scientists and specialists with expertise in fisheries and aquatic resource science, management, and monitoring; fisheries observer programs; ecosystem and protected area management; government liaison and relations; stakeholder engagement and outreach; and international conservation and management agreements.