MRAG Americas is recruiting for several Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) Chain of Custody Auditors. The successful applicants would perform Chain of Custody audits, write reports and help maintain client relationships. MRAG Americas will provide training. We are looking for auditors in the following locations:
- Mid-Atlantic and South
- Southern California
We currently anticipate an average of 3-4 days’ work per month, with the potential of increasing days as our client list and program grows. This is a contract position.
Position Title: MSC Chain of Custody Auditor
Office Location: Selected auditors will work from their own home or office.
- Perform audits (including pre-audit preparation and post-audit follow up) and write reports against the MSC’s Chain of Custody Standard and Certification Requirements using MRAG Americas’ document templates
- Participate in annual training
- 5 years’ work experience including 2 years food-related, in supply chain management, science, trace-ability or policy development, OR
- Degree or equivalent in business, economics, science or technical program and 3 years work experience including 2 years food-related, in supply chain management, science, traceability or policy development. Examples of technical qualifications include: supply chain and logistics management, food/seafood science and fisheries science.
- Ability and willingness to travel several times per month for short trips (typically no more than 1-2 nights)
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, strict adherence to deadlines
- Good interpersonal communication skills
Contact: Please e-mail cover letter and CV to Jennie Harrington, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Open